Manufacturer Policy: This product is not available online. Visit the Hi-Tech Archery to purchase this product in person.
Nothing is more lethal than the bite of a Carbon Spyder. The new, ultra-compact Carbon Spyder FX is a mere 28 inches from axle-to-axle, but has the same effective string angle and shootability of last year’s Carbon Spyder ZT 30, thanks to the new DFX cam. With the Zero Torque Cable Guard and a deadly array of other Hoyt technologies, the Carbon Spyder FX is the ultimate in compact tree-stand or ground-blind maneuverability, with an especially toxic bite.
- Strong, light and quiet Carbon Spyder riser.
- Ultra-compact for ease of use in a tree stand or ground blind.
- Warm to the touch in cold weather to keep you alert and focused.
- Smooth, fast and powerful DFX Cam & ½ system.
- Dual Cable Stops for a solid back wall.
- Optional limb stop for a no-play back wall option, for comfort and consistency.
- Rotating cam modules allow easy adjustment without module replacement or a bow press.
- Multilayer laminate UltraFlex limbs.
- Synergy between DFX cams and UltraFlex limbs increases axle to axle at full draw, improving form, comfort and accuracy. (See diagram below.)
- Zero-tolerance limb to pocket connection for precision and accuracy.
- Zero Torque Cable Guard system eliminates torque for dead-on alignment.
- Adjustable AirShox arms provide optimal damper location.
- XTS Pro Arc Limbs harnessed by the Pro-Lock Pocket system.
- Rotating modules on the DFX cam allow easy adjustment without requiring module replacement or a bow press.
- Dual cable stops.
- Optional Limb stop.
||XTS Pro Arc
|Draw Length Options for Each Cam Size
|Draw Weight Ranges